Wi-Fi AS A Service Market
Wi-Fi AS A Service Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 2030.
ICT & Media | 01 November 2022 | PR ID: EMRPR007
01 November 2022
Wi-Fi is anticipated to grow from USD 6.84 billion in 2020 to USD 21.63 billion by 2030 as a service sector, with a CAGR of 23.8% over the period. Global market expansion is fuelled by factors such falling enterprise Wi-Fi infrastructure ownership costs, expanding smart cities, increased demand for high-speed and all-encompassing network coverage, quick network expansion, and the ability to see the entire value chain from start to finish. During the forecast period, factors including the inability to connect to the cloud and data protection concerns are anticipated to restrain the growth of the Wi-Fi as a service market.
The outbreak of covid-19 anticipated a positive impact on Wi-Fi as a service market. All the organizations started implementing bring our own device (BYOD) policy allowing employees to work and to have access to organizational data remotely. Wi-Fi as a service is also being used in the manufacturing and retail sectors to monitor and manage the COVID-19 outbreak in real time. This has made a substantial contribution to the ongoing generation of revenue across the Wi-Fi business, which has in turn led to the expansion of this market.
- Professional services are anticipated to grow at highest CAGR during forecasted period with increasing demand in consulting organizations after covid-19 outbreak.
- WLAN controller category is projected to lead the solution based segment due to ability of managing running costs, handling job efficiently & perform operations smoothly.
- Outdoor segment is expected to lead market over the projected period as it is useful in high density & crowded areas with large number of users.
- According to By Application segment Education, Retail & service industries accounted for highest market share by 2020. It is expanding as a result of rising demand for an uninterrupted internet connection as well as a central platform for network administrators or other third parties.
- North America dominated the regional market share due to early adoption of advanced technologies & presence of key market players. The top nations in the Asia Pacific for Wi-Fi as a service market growth are China, India, South Korea, and Japan. This regional Wi-Fi as a service market is anticipated to develop at the quickest rate due to its rapid expansion and the increasing digitalization of a variety of industries, including manufacturing, the automobile, healthcare, and others.
- Cisco Systems
- Huawei Technologies Co.
- Extreme Networks
- Rogers Communication
- Telstra Corporation
- Growing cloud based Wi-Fi infrastructure in smart cities
- Growing demand of uninterrupted internet access in all size of organization
- Centralized management is possible
- Easier remote integration, handling & troubleshooting
- Increasing work speed with reducing travel cost & time
- Any deficiency can lead to overall system breakdown
- Lack of connectivity at high density locations
- Data privacy & protection threats
- Minimizing human interference
- Increasing compatibility with IoT
- April 2021 – Saudi Arabia Communication authority used 6 GHz frequency spectrum for Wi-Fi to utilize the 150 percent more free airwaves.
- March 2020 – Extreme Networks developed a portable Wi-Fi kit for secure remote working.
- Professional Services
- Advisory and Implementation
- Support and Maintenance
- Managed Services
- Access Point
- WLAN Controllers
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Travel and Hospitality
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Service Providers
- Transportation and Logistics
- Government and Public Sector
- North America
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America