Sensors for Avionics Market
Global Sensors for Avionics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 2030.
Electronics & Semiconductor | 01 November 2022 | PR ID: EMRPR008
01 November 2022
The global sensors for avionics market was valued at USD 6.3 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 6.78% over the forecast period to 2030.
Sensors have been used in aircraft for a significant period of time. The cockpit of the aircraft is integrated with avionic equipment. This equipment is used to monitor the structural health, communicate, navigate, receive weather updates, and receive data on the temperature and pressure of the aircraft.
The existence of the most well-liked business and commercial aircraft in the globe, the expansion of research and development initiatives, and the rising funding for research centers are the key factors impacting the global sensors for avionics market. Large investments in internal research and development are also anticipated to fuel the expansion of the global market for avionics sensors. The key driver of growth for the worldwide sensors for avionics market is the increasing use of real-time monitoring in airplanes. The airplane's operators are able to properly monitor the flight performance and engine capacity due to the installation of real-time monitoring systems. These devices enable precision maintenance and assist in lowering an aircraft's overall maintenance expenditures.
Covid -19 The pandemic delayed the production of aircraft and its parts, which had a negative impact on the world market for avionics sensors. The manufacture of sensor units was impeded by the global avionics sensor supply chain, which is predicted to improve through 2022.
- The need for avionics sensors is poised to drive the market over the forecast period as a result of the rising demand for fixed-wing aircraft.
- The market for avionics sensors in the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to develop at the greatest CAGR because of rising demand for new aircraft deliveries, rising air passenger traffic, and rising disposable income.
- Over the projection period, the wireless sensors segment is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR. The wired sensors market is anticipated to be impacted by the global market for avionics sensors due to the rising need for lightweight aircraft.
- Crane Aerospace & Electronics
- Fluid Components
- TE Connectivity
- UTC Aerospace Systems
- Zodiac Aerotechnics
- Sensata Technologies
- Recent developments in surveillance systems & artificial intelligence
- Safety rules & regulations imposed by government
- Increasing demand of integration of real time data monitoring in aircrafts
- large investments towards in-house R&D and the rising funds from governments
- Strict rules & regulations regarding the use of the electronic components
- Use of UAV’s in agricultural activities, engineering & security, etc.
- Use of aircrafts in military operations & warfare
- May 2021 - L3Harris Technologies combined with SOCOM developed infrared systems on military rotary wing aircrafts with contract value of USD 96.4 million.
- March 2021 – The installation of Teledyne Controls, LLC's brand-new, cutting-edge Aircraft Cabin Environment Sensor on Boeing 737 aircraft has been approved by the FAA for Supplemental Type Certification.
- Fixed-wing Aircraft
- Rotary-wing Aircraft
- Pressure Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Force Sensors
- Torque Sensors
- Speed Sensors
- Position & Displacement Sensors
- Level Sensors
- Proximity Sensors
- Flow Sensors
- Pitot Probes
- Radar Sensors
- Angle-of-Attack (AoA) Sensors
- Altimeter Sensors
- Smoke Detection Sensors
- GPS Sensors
- Doors & Slides
- Cabin & Cargo Environmental Controls
- Flight Decks & Flight Control
- Landing Gears, Wheels & Brakes
- Fuel, Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World